Brasslites have shipped

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2002
      Aaron has advised me that he shipped the stoves this morning via
      USPS, first class. He asks that should testers not receive them by
      12/9, they are to notify me immediately and I will contact Aaron.

      As usual, please post to the list when you receive your stove. (I
      will send a copy of this email to the individual testers.)

      Happy Testing!

      Dawn