Re: [BackpackGearTest] Owner Review Information Request

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi Monte

      My suggestion is that you do your initial two owner's reviews on the two
      pieces of gear that you like best. Seems easier to write about stuff that
      you are really keen on.

      All the best and welcome to the group.

      Regards
      Andrew
      List Monitor

      --
      * - Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking
      in Western Australia.

      Quote of the Week: "Presenting anecdotal evidence as proof is saying, 'I
      played Russian roulette and lived, so it must be safe." - Unknown