EDIT: OWNER REVIEW - Motorola FR50 2-way Radio

  • Graham Blamey
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Jamie" <jdeben@h...> wrote:
      > Owner Review of Motorola FR50 2-way radio

      Jamie, interesting review. I have a pair of radios similar to these
      but cheaper plastic casing, which we use when we do field work, but
      I've never used them while backpacking as we don't hike with a group.
      I can see how they would be useful in that situation though. Mine are
      very light so I find it hard to believe that each of yours weighs
      more than my 2person tent ?

      > Weight with batteries 6 lbs. 7 oz (2.92 Kilograms)

      do you mean 6.6 ozs (187 g )
      :-) Graham
    • Andrew Priest
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi Jamie

        There should be no need to re-post your review. When you are ready please
        upload to
        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Communication_Gear/Two-way_Radios/Motorola_FR50.

        Thanks
        Andrew
        List Monitor

        --
        * - Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking
        in Western Australia.

        Quote of the Week: "Presenting anecdotal evidence as proof is saying, 'I
        played Russian roulette and lived, so it must be safe." - Unknown

      • Jamie
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2002
          Oh my gosh Graham. Thanks so much for catching that. YEs is that is
          exactly what I ment. 6.7 oz. Other than sleep dreprivation, I can't
          figure out how I botched that on so well.

          Thanks again,
          Jamie in AZ