Re: EDIT - JONATHAN - Re: [BackpackGearTest] REVISED OWNER REVIEW: P. E. C. K. POCKET KNIFE

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Jonathan

      That may be the case, but the CRKT website does list more than one model
      with this label and therefore we need to ensure that the product being
      reviewed is also correctly labeled.

      I have now created a folder for your review at
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Knives/Folding/CRKT_Delilah_P.E.C.K.
      Please amend your review to reflect the manufacturers label and then upload
      when ready.

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      List Monitor

      --
      * - Aushiker - http://aushiker.com - Comprehensive resource site on hiking
      in Western Australia.

      Quote of the Week: "Presenting anecdotal evidence as proof is saying, 'I
      played Russian roulette and lived, so it must be safe." - Unknown