OT: Long Distance Trip Planning/Suggestions

  • Karin Claus
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hello!
      I know this is off topic, so please reply to my email,
      instead of the list.

      I am looking for suggestions for a two month
      backpacking trip starting June 1st of '03.

      I through-hiked the AT this year, and plan on
      through-hiking the PCT in '04.

      I was thinking about heading north on the CDT,
      starting in New Mexico.

      Is this a good time to travel that part of the trail?

      Do any of you other long distance hikers, have any
      great suggestions of other places to hike?

      I will be working through the end of May, so I can't
      adjust the timeframe.

      Thanks in advance,
      Karin

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com