GEAR TESTING

  • wemory@seychelle.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      Gear testers,

      I would like to thank all on the list who tested the filters and
      posted responses. We took all the advice and filtered it ourselves
      to make the necessary changes. Our instructions are noticeably
      easier to follow and include pictures. We have placed a red arrow on
      the inline unit, re-tooling is just not cost effective. The gravity
      feed concept was tested and found to be a very unigue concept and an
      easy way to filter water.

      I know that I will continue to develop products that will work under
      the worst mountaineering conditions I can find. After all the
      winning team (USA Eco -Internet) used our pressurized bottle at the
      Eco Challenge.

      Since we released the inline unit I have invented a new inline system
      for those that use hydration packe. This product is hands down the
      winner. Look for the first ad in the December Gear Guide in Hooke On
      The Outdoors.

      Seychelle thanks the testers for the imput, now get out in to the
      wild places and have fun. I am thinking about a winter climb up the
      mountaineere route of Whitney and maybe checking out the East Face
      too. My inline will be on that trip!

      Wally Emory II
      Seychelle Water Filtration