RE: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Andy's Platy Review... where will it go?

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 2, 2002
      And it may get changed....after the Winter Market. I agree that breaking
      the files down by manufacturer, after item, makes sense..particularly as
      we now have enough reports to do it. The site is up...as of 2436 MST.
      Jerry

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> :
      the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.