RE: [BackpackGearTest] Explanation of Late/Early Reports

  • Chief Moderator
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
      No explanation is necessary. You did what you had to do. In the grand
      scheme of things, BGT isn't that important. I'm sorry for your loss. I
      agree the way such situations are handle by doctors, hospitals, and the
      government constitutes cruel and unusual punishment for those only crime
      was to fall into their power. The people that frighten me the most are
      the ones that know the Truth. They are dangerous. I hope the camping
      helped. It has always helped me. You were missed. Glad you're back.
      There isn't much else to say.
      Jerry

      http://www.BackpackGearTest.org <http://www.backpackgeartest.org/> :
      the most comprehensive interactive gear reviews and tests on the planet.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
        Thank you, Jerry. I explained because I'm a moderator and didn't want any one on the list to think I get some kind of special treatment when I don't follow the rules.

        Helen

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
          Hi Helen

          Like Jerry said some things are more important the gear testing. I
          think the whole group offers you and Larry thier heart felt
          condolances. I was a nice tribute to his memory for you to spend
          some time at a spot where you have fond memories of him. I remember
          when my grandmother passed away it hurt for a long time but now when
          I look back on all the things she and I did together the good
          memories make the hurt much more bearable. Time has a way of healing
          all wounds and especially wounds of the heart.

          coy boy and all the gear testers

        • m_factor@backpackgeartest.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2002
            Hi Helen,

            I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. As Jerry already said, take whatever
            time you need. We all know where bgt really stands in the grand scheme of
            things.

            Mara