Re: [BackpackGearTest] ATTN: GEORGE - HTML PROBLEM - GoLite Trek Report

  • Alex Tweedly
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      At 08:21 01/11/2002 +0800, Andrew Priest wrote:
      >Hi George
      >
      >Both your manufacturer's URL's in your GoLite Trek Pack Initial report are
      >not functioning correctly. With this line:
      > [ ...]
      >With the second URL it looks like this:

      >                  <a
      >
      >href="http:/www.golite.co.uk"><font
      >
      >I suggest you clean it up to read:

      George - Just in case you're tempted to cut/paste, note that an extra "m"
      crept into this line, in the text part of "golite.com.uk"

      Also, strictly it should really be http://www.golite.co.uk (i.e. two "/"s,
      not one).

      -- Alex.

      >Regards
      >Andrew
      >List Monitor
      >
      >--
      >Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.com
      >
      >Group Monitor: BackpackGearTest - http://www.backpackgeartest.org

    • londonbackpacker
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        Hi All

        I really am going to have to find something that converts to HMTL
        better that Word!.

        I have made the changes and hopefully everything is working O.K now.

        Thanks for the input

        George

        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., Alex Tweedly <alex@t...> wrote:
        > At 08:21 01/11/2002 +0800, Andrew Priest wrote:
        > >Hi George
        > >
        > >Both your manufacturer's URL's in your GoLite Trek Pack Initial
        report are
        > >not functioning correctly. With this line:
        > > [ ...]
        > >With the second URL it looks like this:

        >        &
        nbsp;         <a