Re: [backpackgeartest] Seychelle Filter Test, Take 2

  • Michael Tocci
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2000
      Attention Jerry...I have just subscribed to this list...I have some experience testing outdoor gear and reporting to manufacturer...I would be happy to test most products..I backpack, day hike, mountain climb, xc ski, snowshoe, kayak and canoe camp as well as car camp...usually in the adirondack mountains of upstate n.y....If I can be of service please let me know...cmtocci@... Mike Tocci RN