RE: [BackpackGearTest] Filter explosion

  • Shane Steinkamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      > I still haven't figured out this latest problem. I disassembled and
      > reassembled, checked the o-rings, scrubbed some more, etc
      > etc...nothing works. Why? ;-)

      Well, I'm quite a bit older than you, and I've been around the block a few
      times as the saying goes. I do know what's wrong with your filter, but I
      warn you that such remote diagnosis should not be attempted by persons
      without considerable experiences. So, to cut to the chase, the problem with
      your filter? It's broken.

      No need to thank me.

      Shane