Re: [BackpackGearTest] Direction Needed: Monitor going on 2 week break...what to do?

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      Hi Stephanie

      No problems with you going away and thanks for the early warning. Much
      appreciated! Can you please email me directly with the dates you will be
      away at apriest AT iinet.net.au. I will cover any test reports that come in
      during your absence.

      Cheers
      Andrew
      Who should not be here .... get behind me ye computer

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.com

      Group Monitor: BackpackGearTest - http://www.backpackgeartest.org