Gear Junky Profile

  • cfjennings@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      Yes, I am one. GEAR JUNKY. I love gear and useful gadgets. I believe I
      would be a valuable member of the group because of my diverse outdoor
      background. I am a divorced mother of two, with three grandchildren. I've
      played outside all my life, from horseback camping, fishing, boating, skiing,
      mountain biking, hiking and backpacking, with new emphasis on long distance
      hiking. As a professional engineer, I might add a pragmatic point of view.

      My shipping info is as follows:

      Christine F. Jennings
      JDSAengineers, inc.
      3780 12th St Suite B