MONITOR REPORT-Hennessy Explorer Deluxe

  • Jack Corrigan
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 23, 2002
      Hennessy Explorer Hammocks Monitor Report:
      23OCT2002

      Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.0802)

      Monitor Notes:
      Check Snakeskins shipping separately and maybe wrong size. Include Snakeskins in Field Report.

      Tentative Report Dates (If I calculated correctly, monitor of the monitors please confirm or change)
      Next Trail Marker-Field Report Is Due 24DEC2002
      Last Trail Marker-Long Term Report Is Due 22APR2003

      Deluxe

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy%20Explorer%20Deluxe/

      Nathan Kempfer-Arrived
      Shane Steinkamp-Initial Report Complete
      Dennis R Gass-Initial Report Posted
      David Anderson-Arrived

      Jack Corrigan
      Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Test Monitor

      TEAM JackQuest
      Jack, Cyber and Drager
      www.jackquest.com

    • Andrew Priest
      Message 40 of 40 , May 1, 2003
        At 09:41 AM 01/05/2003, you wrote:
        >Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Hammocks Monitor Report:
        >30APRIL2003
        >
        >Current BGT Survival Guide version (v.1202)
        >
        >Monitor Notes:
        >

        >Test will be complete when last report is uploaded.

        Hi Jack

        That is great. Can you please let me know when that happens ... next week's
        monitor's report will suffice.

        Andrew

        reviews and tests on the planet