Reminder - Granite Gear Virga

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2002

      Granite Gear Virga

      Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2002
      Time: 8:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Granite Gear Virga field reports are due on October 29, 2002.
      Please email and upload your report.
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 26, 2002

        Granite Gear Virga

        Date: Tuesday, October 29, 2002
        Time: 8:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 18 5:02 AM

          Granite Gear Virga

          Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2003
          Time: 9:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          Granite Gear Virga long-term report is due on February 25, 2003.
          Please upload and email your report.
        • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003

            Granite Gear Virga

            Date: Tuesday, March 4, 2003
            Time: 9:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

            Granite Gear Virga long-term report is due on March 4, 2003.
            Please upload and email your report.