Test Subject

  • mlanni@entergy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      My wife and I have been backpacking for some 30 years now, and
      would be interested in testing gear for the manufacturers, as well
      as writing reviews on gear tested.
      Having been in the hiking/backpacking arena for a while, we have seen
      numerous fads, as well as the accompanying products go the wayside,
      just because no one took the time to use and review the gear. We
      picked up on alot of gear just by trial and error and believe that
      an experienced field test is the best way to sell a product.
      We can be contacted at:
      Marc and Val Lanni
      2445 Tiffentown Rd
      Vicksburg, MS 39183