Re: Enertia Trail foods arrived

  • David Anderson
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 2, 2002
      Martin, Stephanie Yoong B writes:

      > Give me 1 week - That way if anything unexpected happens, I'll have a week
      > to get it in. I'm hoping to not have to use it, but better to be prepared I
      > figure.

      One week is fine. Get in contact with the monitor for your test to make sure
      that they know.

      > On testing the food, Jerry mentioned to add stuff...is it preferred that we
      > taste the food "As packaged" or to add supplements and mention in our
      > reports?

      You should at least taste the food as packaged. But, like Jerry said, they
      are just about all carb, so making sure that you get some protein and fat in
      your meals is important.

      Dave
    • Martin, Stephanie Yoong B
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 2, 2002
        Thanks :)
        Too bad they don't offer freeze dried/dehydrated meat products on their site
        - it would really make for convenient one stop shopping - ah well - been
        meaning to haul out the dehydrator anyway - this'll give me good reason to
        get to it. They do, however, have bean products and TVP.

        -Stephanie

        > Give me 1 week - That way if anything unexpected happens, I'll have a week
        > to get it in. I'm hoping to not have to use it, but better to be prepared
        > figure.

        One week is fine. Get in contact with the monitor for your test to make sure

        that they know.

        > On testing the food, Jerry mentioned to add stuff...is it preferred that
        we
        > taste the food "As packaged" or to add supplements and mention in our
        > reports?

        You should at least taste the food as packaged. But, like Jerry said, they
        are just about all carb, so making sure that you get some protein and fat in

        your meals is important.

        Dave

      • dawnhark
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 2, 2002
          My food arrived yesterday, 10/01/02. Looking forward to testing it.

          Dawn
        • Thomas Vickers
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 2, 2002
            THanks for the advice Jerry.
            I would love to share my initial impressions, but I will suffice to say that
            the Enertia folks are working hard to put out a good product.
            Very impressed so far, and I haven't eaten a bite

            TV