MONITORS REPORT: Moonbow Gearskin

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 2, 2002
      October 2, 2002

      This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

      All initial Moonbow Gearskin reports have been written, posted to the list,
      and uploaded to backpackgeartest.org.

      They may be found at the following link.

      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Packs%20&%20Day%20Packs/Moonbow%20Gearskin/

      The remaining report schedule follows... Less than four weeks to get out
      and test your packs before the next report is due.

      October 29, 2002 - Field test reports due
      February 18, 2003 - Long term test reports due

      Keep up the good work!

      -James T
      Moonbow Gearskin Monitor
      PS: I am also the LazerBrite (www.lazerbrite.com) monitor, but not
      received any notice that these products have been shipped or received.

      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
      John Burnet
      - Recived pack 8/21
      - initial report posted 8/27
      - uploaded on 08/29
      Dawn Harkins
      - Recived pack 8/17
      - initial report posted 8/25
      - uploaded on 08/28
      Jim Nordby
      - Recived pack 8/19
      - initial report posted 8/26
      - uploaded on 08/28
      +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2002
        October 9, 2002

        This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

        All initial Moonbow Gearskin reports have been written, posted to the
        list,and uploaded to backpackgeartest.org.

        They may be found at the following link.

        http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Packs%20&%20Day%20Packs/Moonbow%20Gearskin/

        The remaining report schedule follows... Only three weeks to get out and
        test your backpack systems before the next report is due.

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 23, 2002
          October 23, 2002

          This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

          FIELD TEST REPORTS ARE DUE NEXT WEEK!!! Man how the time flies when you're
          testing gear. Hope you all have a great weekend and get those reports
          started before next Tuesday.

          Field test reports due October 29, 2002
          Long term test reports due February 18, 2003.

          Keep up the good work!

          -James T
          Moonbow Gearskin Monitor

          +++++++++++++++++++++++++
          John Burnet
          - Recived pack 8/21
          - initial report posted 8/27
          - uploaded on 08/29
          Dawn Harkins
          - Recived pack 8/17
          - initial report posted 8/25
          - uploaded on 08/28
          Jim Nordby
          - Recived pack 8/19
          - initial report posted 8/26
          - uploaded on 08/28

        • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 30, 2002
            October 30, 2002

            This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

            FIELD TEST REPORTS ARE PAST DUE!!! All field reports were due 10/29/02.
            Thank you Dawn for the communication on your situation. Get well, and
            submit the report when you can.

            Long term test reports due February 18, 2003.

            -James T
            Moonbow Gearskin Monitor

            +++++++++++++++++++++++++
            John Burnet
            - Recived pack 8/21
            - initial report posted 8/27
            - initial report uploaded on 08/29
            - field report - past due!
            Dawn Harkins
            - Recived pack 8/17
            - initial report posted 8/25
            - initial report uploaded on 08/28
            - field report - on a 2-day extension
            Jim Nordby
            - Recived pack 8/19
            - initial report posted 8/26
            - Initial report uploaded on 08/28
            - field report posted 10/28
            - field report - approved for upload

          • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2002
              November 6, 2002

              This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

              We are one report shy of being current with the testing requirements set
              forth by BackpackGearTest.org. Once that report is received we will be
              going to monthly monitors reports.

              Long term test reports due February 18, 2003.

              Thank you testers!

              -James T
              Moonbow Gearskin Monitor

              +++++++++++++++++++++++++
              John Burnet
              - Recived pack 8/21
              - initial report posted 8/27
              - initial report uploaded on 08/29
              - field report posted 10/30
              - field report uploaded on 10/30
              Dawn Harkins
              - Recived pack 8/17
              - initial report posted 8/25
              - initial report uploaded on 08/28
              - field report - 2-day extension - Now Past Due!
              Jim Nordby
              - Recived pack 8/19
              - initial report posted 8/26
              - Initial report uploaded on 08/28
              - field report posted 10/28
              - field report uploaded on 11/4

              +++++++++++++++++++++++++
            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 13, 2002
                November 13, 2002

                This is the weekly monitor's report for the Moonbow Gearskin pack system.

                ALL INITIAL REPORTS and FIELD TEST REPORTS have been COMPLETED and
                UPLOADED!!!
                Congratulations on an outstanding job, testers!

                These fine test reports may be found here:
                http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Packs/Frameless%20Packs%20&%20Day%20Packs/Moonbow%20Gearskin/

                This test series will now go to monthly monitor reporting per The
                BackpackGearTest survival guide
                v. 0802.

                Long term test reports are due February 18, 2003.

                Thank you one and all...

                -James T
                Moonbow Gearskin Monitor

                +++++++++++++++++++++++++
                John Burnet
                - Recived pack 8/21
                - initial report posted 8/27
                - initial report uploaded on 08/29
                - field report posted 10/30
                - field report posted 10/30

                Dawn Harkins
                - Recived pack 8/17
                - initial report posted 8/25
                - initial report uploaded on 08/28
                - field report posted 10/27
                - field report posted 11/8 (after a long delay by the moderator)

                Jim Nordby
                - Recived pack 8/19
                - initial report posted 8/26
                - Initial report uploaded on 08/28
                - field report posted 10/28
                - field report uploaded 11/6
                +++++++++++++++++++++++++
              • Andrew Priest
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 13, 2002
                  Hi James

                  To make this simple, can you please do your monthly report on the first
                  Wednesday of each month, commencing on December 4, 2002?

                  Thanks
                  Andrew

                  --
                  Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.com

                  Group Monitor: BackpackGearTest - http://www.backpackgeartest.org
                • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 13, 2002
                    Got it! The report today... was the last weekly report (until the final
                    month) since the previous weekly report reflected that not all reports had
                    been uploaded. I believe that is the proper protocol.

                    -James T.

                    Andrew Priest
                    <apriest@... To: BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
                    t.au> cc: