Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Windstopper gloves

  • Jason Rumohr
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Rebecca,

      I got some "waterproof/breathable" fleece gloves on closeout at Target last
      year for $7. They are black with grippy palms/fingers and say "PEAK (tm)
      TECHNOLOGY" on them. They are far from waterproof (the seams aren't sealed)
      but they do a great job blocking the wind. I know the downhill finger-freeze
      on a bicycle too!

      Jason
      Seattle, WA