Reminder - Soltac CookSack Test Reports

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002

      Soltac CookSack Test Reports

      Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2002
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      The Soltac CookSack field reports are due on October 15, 2002.
      Please email your report to the group and upload your report to
      the BackpackerGearTest website.
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 12, 2002

        Soltac CookSack Test Reports

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 28, 2003

          Soltac CookSack Test Reports

          Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2003
          Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          The Soltac CookSack long-term reports are due on October 15,
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2003

            Soltac CookSack Test Reports

            Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2003
            Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

            The Soltac CookSack long-term reports are due on February 11,
            2003. Please email your report to the group and upload your
            report to the BackpackerGearTest website.