Re: [backpackgeartest] Seychelle Filter test

  • Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
      From: Larry Hillberg
      To: backpackgeartest@egroups.com
      Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 1:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [backpackgeartest] Seychelle Filter test

      Jerry
      Sorry to hear of your injuries. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
      Helen

      Thank you, Ma'am. As long as the knee and ankle aren't permenently damaged, I'm not hurt that bad. Concidering I was out weighed by about 6000 pounds....lol
      Jerry

    • TrueCatLover@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
        I have one of the test filters, and I have had a lot of the same experiences
        with it that many of the other testers have had, and I wasn't sure if I
        needed to repeat the same information all over again. I had all the same
        complaints (I'm sure the list readers could probably recite them in their
        sleep by now)--no instructions, unsure how to put together, screwed in rather
        crooked, didn't pass dye test. And I had all the same compliments too--very
        fast filter rate, easy to use, lightweight. I could retype this all up into
        some sort of format for an archive, if that would be a good idea. Let me know.
        Jenn
        >^,,^<
      • Gear Tester
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2000
          some sort of format for an archive, if that would be a good idea. Let me know.
          Jenn
          >^,,^<

          I would appreciate it. It makes it much easier to understand when we can read each testers reaction to the item being tested. All testers should respond with their own observations, even if they match everyone elses.
          Thanks,
          Jerry