Hennesy hammocks

  • lrobe684@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      Please excuse the seemingly pushy Nature but circumstances have
      arisen that make me write this in lue of the anouncement. My father
      has just been given 6 months to live and I may be going to Fla when i
      can and may miss the anouncement as i will go back to no mail when I
      go, it will only be for a couple of days at a time but I am really
      interested in them so no more pleas just keep me in mind please.
      Linda