Re: [BackpackGearTest] Edit - Dennis - 1st Owner Report - GVP G4 Pack

  • John Burnet
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi Dennis,

      It works just fine now. Thanks for fixing the link. I
      look forward to reading your next report.

      John Burnet
      gatemansnametag(at)yahoo(dot)com
      BGT list monitor

      --- Dennis Shubitowski <shubitow@...> wrote:
      > OK - it is uploaded.

      > Hi Dennis,
      >
      > I deleted your old report. You can upload the new
      > one
      > whenever you are ready.

      =====
      "What are the three most essential backpacking items?"

      "Toys, water, and food. Without water and food, you'll die. If you don't bring toys, all you'll have to play with is rocks and sticks."

      -- A. M. Frick

      http://health.yahoo.com