Re: [BackpackGearTest] From a fellow "lurker"

  • wsm311@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
      > Hi Wendy and Everyone,
      > Hopefully this will be of help

      Thanks for the link ;-) I have a HUGE notebook full of recipes I have made up
      for Heather's hiking. One of my projects is to add it to our websites. So
      far, I have been too busy packing to do much on the computer ;-)

      The reports I get back from the trail indcate everything tried so far is
      yummy ;-) Yesterday Heather hiked into Manchester, VT and splurged on Chinese
      food! Sounds good to me, since that stretches when I need to resupply!

      OH.....I'm also supposed to mention that Heather has told practically every
      hiker she meets to join this list. Most were extremely enthusiastic ;-)

      Wendy (wsm311@...)
      Peace and Carrots Farm
      Vermont
      http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/