EDIT Re: ULA P-2 Initial Report

  • starnescr
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2002
      This is only a quick edit from a tired man. I'll give it more time
      tomorrow. I enjoyed the report but had a little trouble with a few
      sentences. Also where is the manufactures URL. Could be a hyperlink
      that will show up when uploaded in HTML? I though I heard a request
      to give the link as http/:whatever.com?

      I'll add, I am no editor so these comments could be wrong. I would
      like for a more experienced editor to look it over. However, besides
      the places I mention it looks fine to me.

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "David Anderson" <squtch@q...> wrote:

      > I did have to move the hipbelt down a little, and a little nudge
      at the
      > bottom of the pack adjusted the stay to just the right shape
      without having
      > to pull the stay out of the bag.

      I can't quite picture what you mean here. But I'll bet it's one of
      those "you had to be there" kind of situations to understand. Leave
      it or change it as you see fit.

      > When I took the pack out to the trail down to Meadowdale Beach.

      incomplete sentence

      > experienced some sway and bouncing of the pack till I finally for
      everything
      > set up just right, then everything just snapped right into place,
      the pack
      > stopped swaying and bouncing.

      change "for" to got; could leave out then in front of "everything";
      take out "comma" (not sure on this one (taking out the comma)) and
      add "and" behind "place"

      Coy Boy
    • amytys
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 5, 2002
        Dave,

        I breezed through your report and noticed the following:

        "...I though I was in heaven."