EDIT Hennessy Hammock-Explorer Ultralite A-Sym

  • Jack Corrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      General Comment-Great report, there was only one sentence that that didn't flow for me.

      "The green top had the instructions printed on the inside on how to use the SnakeSkins."

      I know what you are saying but it reads funny.

      Upload location:
      http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy%20Explorer%20Ultralite%20A-Sym/

      TEAM JackQuest
      Jack, Cyber & Drager
      www.jackquest.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        Thank you Jack,
        It did not flow for me either, I will change it. I also caught a couple
        of comma errors. It is funny, you can proof read and proof read, then when you see it
        come in as the email, you spot more things that should be corrected.
        Marge

        General Comment-Great report, there was only one sentence that that didn't flow for me.

        "The green top had the instructions printed on the inside on how to use the SnakeSkins."

        I know what you are saying but it reads funny.
      • Marge Prothman
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
          Moderators:

          I am trying to upload my Hammock report, however the page "cannot be found". I
          checked and it comes up for all the testers on this hammock as "cannot be found".

          Upload location:
          http://www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Shelters/Hammocks/Hennessy%20Explorer%20Ultralite%20A-Sym/

          Marge
        • David Anderson
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
            It is fixed now.

            For those of you with the ability to edit the information on the folders,
            please do not change the names of any folders that have anything in them. It
            is a bug that I know about but have not had time to fix yet.

            Dave