MONITORS REPORT: Report on the Monitors for August 28, 2002

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      Hi Group

      Please find my weekly report on the monitors, for the reporting date,
      August 28, 2002.

      REPORTS NOW OVERDUE
      =====================

      According to my records the following reports where not filed by their due
      dates. Please endeavour to email your report on Wednesday September 4,
      2002. If you feel that your report is not overdue, please email me at
      apriest@... to discuss.

      Pac-Flat Backpacker Grill - Weekly Report - Toby Kraft - Report was due on
      August 21, 2002 - Should now be back on weekly reporting
      Bibbler Winter Bivy - Weekly Report - John Meyer - Report was due on August
      21, 2002

      The following reports are monthly reports which should have been emailed
      during August. They appear to not have been posted. This is one area of
      the database where I still have problems, so apologies in advance if you
      have been singled out erroneously.

      Clark Jungle Hammock Deluxe Ultralight - Monthly - Michael Wheiler
      GoLite Hex 2 Shelter - Monthly - Deanne Piskura
      Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp - Rob Skiff

      SPECIAL NOTICES
      and determine the veracity of the details against your own records. Please
      raise any discrepancies with me.

      3. It would really be appreciated if monitors could start their report
      subject lines, with the words "MONITORS REPORT." This just makes it easier
      for these tired old eyes to pick up the reports and hopefully avoid
      miss-stating your report as not filed when it has been! Thanks to those of
      you who have started doing this.

      4. We have 39 tests current and 31 monitors.

      TEST SERIES ON WEEKLY REPORTING
      ===============================

      Black Diamond Ion Headlamp
      Leki Air Ergo Antishock PA
      Planet Dog Dog Pack and Travel Bowl
      Soltac CookSack
      Princeton Tec Switchback
      Red Ledge Voyager Raingear
      Pac-Flat Backpacker Grill
      Bibbler Winter Bivy
      Packa
      Superfeet Quick Fit Everyday
      Swiss Army (Victorinox) Knives
      Ultralight Adventure Equipment P-2 Pack
      Equinox Pound Plus Pack
      Granite Gear Dog Gear
      SealSkinz Socks and Gloves
      Moonbrow Gearskins
      Granite Gear Vapor Trail
      Granite Gear Nimbus Ozone
      Granite Gear Virga
      Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Hammock

      TEST SERIES ON MONTHLY REPORTING
      ================================

      Clark Jungle Hammock Deluxe Ultralight
      Hennessy Hammock Asymmetrical Ultralight
      Ultralight Adventure Equipment P-1 Pack
      Travel Mate
      Princeton Tec Aurora
      Biridipal Junior Umbrella
      National Geographic Adventure Paper
      Big Agnes Horse Thief and REM Air Core Pad
      GoLite Hex 2 Shelter
      Travel Medicine Insect Repellents
      Biridipal Outdoor Umbrella
      Ultralight Adventure Equipment P-1 Pack
      Equinox Ultralite Compression Stuff Sack
      Black Diamond Moonlight Headlamp

      TEST SERIES YET TO COMMENCE REPORTING
      =====================================

      Leatherman Squirt
      Hennessy Explorer Ultralite Hammock
      KISKIL Mithril Pack
      Backpackers Pantry & Campfood
      Enertia Trail Foods Single Meals
      Cache Lake Foods

      Thanks
      Andrew Priest
      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.com

      Group Monitor: BackpackGearTest - http://www.backpackgeartest.org
    • Jack Corrigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        You switched the Hennesseys, Ultralite is on weekly and the Deluxe is waiting to start. Rest those tired eyes!:)
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
          Thnaks Jack.

          One day I will get this all sorted! I even tried cross checking before I
          posted this!

          Andrew