Re: Attn Bob Farrell

  • cairns48
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
      Helen, I tried to upload the Leki file without the photo and I still
      can't do it. So can we leave the one you uploaded and change the
      name when you get a chance?

      Thanks, Bob Farrell

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Helen Hillberg" <hhloth@m...> wrote:
      > Hi Bob,
      >
      > It failed the upload because once upon a time it had a photo in
      it. I removed the reference to the photo and it uploaded fine.

      > If you have a copy of the photo you could try uploading again with
      the photo. If you no longer have the photo, you can either take out
      the link to the photo and upload, or leave my upload there until we
      have a chance to change it into your name.

      > If you upload let me know to delete my copy.
      >
      > Helen

      Voyager

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/