uploading report??

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
      hey all, the documentation still says to load reports to the yahoo group. I
      didn't see any info, after i logged in to the new site about how to uplad
      new reports.
      help?

      thanks,
      Rachel
    • hhloth@msn.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
        Log in and find your Superfeet folder, there will be an 'Upload File' option displayed. If it isn't showing up then you're not logged in like you thought you were. You should wait though until someone gives you the go ahead.

        Helen

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
          > Log in and find your Superfeet folder, there will be an 'Upload File' option displayed. If it isn't showing up then you're not logged in like you thought you were. You should wait though until someone gives you the go ahead.
          >
          > Helen

          To expand upon Helen's comments, as a tester you have the freedom to
          upload your report at any time after it is completed and posted to the
          list. Most of us, though, will wait until the editors have had a shot at
          it, since any mistakes will need to be corrected in the copy on your
          home computer, then uploaded again. There will eventually be an option
          to edit on-line, as was possible on Yahoo! Groups, but it's not encoded
          yet.

          Ron

          must preside at our assemblies.
          William O. Douglas

          yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com
        • Mara Factor
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
            I'm working on the updated guides. Until then, the new information has been
            disseminated through email.

            Bear with me, please. :-)

            Mara