Attn Bob Farrell

  • Helen Hillberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      You seem to be missing one Leki Ultralite report and a Pur Voyager report on the files copied to BGT. Please forgive me if this is something you are already aware of.

      Helen

    • cairns48
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
        Helen, I was able to upload the PUR Voyageur Water Purifier report
        but I'm still not able to upload the Last final report, Leki
        Ultralite file. I have tried many times and have failed. It may be
        because there is already 5 files in that folder.

        If you get a chance, can you try to upload it?

        Thanks, Bob Farrell

        --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Helen Hillberg" <hhloth@m...> wrote:
        > Hi Bob,
        >
        > You seem to be missing one Leki Ultralite report and a Pur Voyager
        report on the files copied to BGT. Please forgive me if this is
        something you are already aware of.

        > Helen

      • Helen Hillberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 30, 2002
          Hi Bob,

          It failed the upload because once upon a time it had a photo in it. I removed the reference to the photo and it uploaded fine.

          If you have a copy of the photo you could try uploading again with the photo. If you no longer have the photo, you can either take out the link to the photo and upload, or leave my upload there until we have a chance to change it into your name.

          If you upload let me know to delete my copy.

          Helen

          Helen, I was able to upload the PUR Voyageur Water Purifier report
          but I'm still not able to upload the Last final report, Leki
          Ultralite file. I have tried many times and have failed. It may be
          because there is already 5 files in that folder.

          If you get a chance, can you try to upload it?

          Thanks, Bob Farrell

          --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "Helen Hillberg" <hhloth@m...> wrote:
          > Hi Bob,
          >
          > You seem to be missing one Leki Ultralite report and a Pur Voyager
          report on the files copied to BGT. Please forgive me if this is
          something you are already aware of.

          > Helen

        • cairns48
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2002
            Helen, I tried to upload the Leki file without the photo and I still
            can't do it. So can we leave the one you uploaded and change the
            name when you get a chance?

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/