Re: [backpackgeartest] Seychelle Inline Filter Test

  • Don Johnston
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2000
      I definitely want to try one of these when they go on the market. Thanks
      for the comparison to SWA. What does Seychelle say it protects you from?

      Photon

    • Gerry Gladu
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 28, 2000
        Don Johnston <d.h.j@h...> wrote:

        >I definitely want to try one of these when they go on the market.
        >Thanks for the comparison to SWA. What does Seychelle say it
        >protects you from?

        I don't have the info here but it's the same as the SWA (the usual
        non-viral baddies - giardia, crypto, etc.) with somewhat of an added
        protection against bacterial growth on the filter itself.

        Gerry
      • David Schultz
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2000
          I never got a filter to test. What did I do wrong?

          Tread Well The Neglected
        • Gerry Gladu
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
            David Schultz <DAVIDJSCHULTZ@C...> wrote:

            > I never got a filter to test. What did I do wrong?

            It doesn't look like you were on the randomly selected list of
            testers: