  • wemory@seychelle.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2000
      It did seem to go in a bit crooked as another tester mentioned, then
      spun easily and then the threaded nipple then BROKE OFF where the O-
      ring was located. Bill "AsABat" Jeffrey

      HEY GEAR TEST GROUP,

      This reply is for the above posting by Bill "AsABat" Jeffrey and
      his damage guestion. I would like to replace your broken filter
      adaptor assembly, please send me a direct email with your address.
      Plastic threading can be delicate and easily cross-threaded if
      the proper care is not taken in the assembly process. Hand tight is
      all it takes to connect the unit.
      The reason we engineered this filter to be replaceable was for
      many reasons. First we wanted to offer the convienence of back
      flushing your filter after field use. We can offer the replacement
      filters at a reasonable retail price for the consumer by not having
      to sell a complete unit every time.
      It is good to see this core group is happy with the flow rate and
      filtration capacity.

      Thank you for testing,
      Wally Emory II, Seychelle Water Filtration