Re: New file uploaded to BackpackGearTest

  • asabatpct
    Message 1 of 1294 , Aug 20, 2002
      Yes, I'll post this to the new list in the next day or two. I'm
      waiting to see what bugs do or don't pop up (not that I expect any).

      Bill

      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., BackpackGearTest@y... wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BackpackGearTest
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Lighting/Black Diamond Moonlight/Bill
      Jeffrey/long_term.html
      > Uploaded by : asabatpct <asabat@4...>
      > Description : Black Diamond Moonlight Review #3 (Long-Term Field
      Test) by AsABat - Bill Jeffrey
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 1294 of 1294 , Jan 11
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BackpackGearTest
        group.

        File : /BGT_OR_BP_Spreadsheet2014.xls
        Uploaded by : chcoa <jdeben@...>
        Description : 2014 Brownie Point Totals