Reminder - Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

  • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 13, 2002

      Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

      Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2002
      Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

      Black Diamond Ion Field report is due on August 27, 2002. Please
      email and upload your report.
    • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2002

        Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

        Date: Tuesday, August 27, 2002
        Time: 6:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 24, 2002

          Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

          Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2002
          Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

          The Black Diamond Ion Headlamp Long-term reports are due on
          December 31, 2002. Please email and upload your report.
        • John Burnet
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 24, 2002
            Greetings Ion testers,

            Due to holiday closings here at BGT, the BD Ion
            deadline has been extended to January 7, 2003.

            John Burnet
            Black Diamond Ion test monitor

            --- BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Black Diamond Ion Headlamp
            >
            > Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2002
            > Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)
            >
            > The Black Diamond Ion Headlamp Long-term reports are
            > due on
            > December 31, 2002. Please email and upload your
            > report.

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            =====
            "What are the three most essential backpacking items?"

            "Toys, water, and food. Without water and food, you'll die. If you don't bring toys, all you'll have to play with is rocks and sticks."

            -- A. M. Frick

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 28, 2002

              Black Diamond Ion Headlamp

              Date: Tuesday, December 31, 2002
              Time: 7:00PM CST (GMT+08:00)

            • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
                Thank you very much! I'm back at work, and thrilled as always to be here,
                but a few more days for the ION report is most appreciated.

                Hope you all had a delightful holiday and the new year brings you much
                peace, joy, and merriment.

                Happy New Gear Everyone!

                -James T.

                Message: 1