Glasses

  • jetriple@rockwellcollins.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Rocky... yep the side shields really limit peripheral vision. Mine have a
      bunch of little holes in them for air flow, but they are too small for any
      sort of vision. Mine didn't come with a case... I don't think. The arms
      are spring steel and wrap around my ears. The best part of the glasses is
      that I feel like a mountain man when wearing them... ;-)

      -James T.

      "Clifford R. Haynes" <chaynes@...> on 08/05/2002 01:25:56 PM

      Please respond to BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com

      To: <BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:

      Subject: Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Help!!!

      Your glasses sound just like the ones I got from LL Bean about 20 years
      ago.
      They have been my favorite since I got them. Mine also came with a hard
      case
      that is all but indestructible, mine were even run over by my jeep( they
      were in the case) and survived. I just don't like them for driving because
      the leather side shields interfere with peripheral vision.
      Rocky