Re: [BackpackGearTest] Re: Help!!!

  • Clifford R. Haynes
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 5 11:25 AM
      Your glasses sound just like the ones I got from LL Bean about 20 years ago.
      They have been my favorite since I got them. Mine also came with a hard case
      that is all but indestructible, mine were even run over by my jeep( they
      were in the case) and survived. I just don't like them for driving because
      the leather side shields interfere with peripheral vision.
      Rocky