Kahtoola field test delayed - too much snow

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      Well, I went up to the Whites with every intention of field testing the
      Kahtoolas this weekend only to find much too much snow for crampons.
      Couldn't even find the summit of Mooselauke on Saturday. I feel sorry for
      anyone following our tracks up that mountain over the next few days.

      At least I do not need to worry about finding snow and ice up there over the
      next few weekends. Should have plenty of time to do testing this month.

      Mara
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        Next week is certainly better than next year....lol. Enjoy
        Jerry