Leaving again

  • Jeff Widman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      This is a quick note to say that I will be out of town starting tomorrow
      morning until Tuesday evening. Leaving for a fifty-miler through the
      Pasayton (sp?) wilderness area of Wa. I think I'm caught up on everything.
      (Dawn, I'll make a few corrections, then upload my Field Report on the
      Travel Medicine tests when I return.)
      Jeff
      --
      Jeff Widman
      Reputable, Small, Part Time, Internet Dealer in Error/Variety Coins