BGT Logo, Jeff W...

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2002
      Hi all, a brief update here:

      Rami, and any one else who's interested, please see my recent post
      (this morning) on BGTWeb for an update about my logo--the short story
      is that I plan to re-create it from scratch, in appropriate technical
      form. (This will happen after the Aug OR show.)

      Jeff Widman tells me he didn't post his Travel Medicine Field Report
      before he left on his trip, as I had thought; Jeff, this is possible,
      as I'm fairly easily confused. I tried to reply to your email this
      morning but Yahoo is now preventing me from replying, deleting, using
      attachments, etc--very annoying, I hope they get the bugs out of their
      new email system SOON.

      Dawn
    • Kraft, Toby
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
        Dawn,
        Send the best copy of the logo that you have to me, and I can recreate it in
        Illustrator (I am a technical illustrator and very good at draw overs). I
        can then return the .ai file to be used however needs be in the future!
        Also, let me know if it needs to be in any other format, or in .ai older
        than v 10.0.
        -Toby

        Rami, and any one else who's interested, please see my recent post
        (this morning) on BGTWeb for an update about my logo--the short story
        is that I plan to re-create it from scratch, in appropriate technical
        form. (This will happen after the Aug OR show.)

        Jeff Widman tells me he didn't post his Travel Medicine Field Report
        before he left on his trip, as I had thought; Jeff, this is possible,
        as I'm fairly easily confused. I tried to reply to your email this
        morning but Yahoo is now preventing me from replying, deleting, using
        attachments, etc--very annoying, I hope they get the bugs out of their
        new email system SOON.

        Dawn

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231049.2208958.3660596.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=17050660
        05:HM/A=1175203/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_06/g22lp?Target
        =mm/g22lp.tmpl>

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Chief Moderator
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
          If you get a chance, could you reproduce the logo as it appears on the
          Under Construction page but in black and white? I'd like it in some
          scaleable format, please. Thanks.
          Jerry

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=231082.2206868.3656198.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1705
          066005:HM/A=1165769/R=0/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/cpm/egr/300_01b/