testing requirments

  • cstarnes@nehp.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001
      Jerry

      Your instructions on the first two reports were clear to me. First
      report due upon recieving the item and 2nd within 3 days. However I
      am not sure I understand the requirments for the 3rd. As I wont get
      to feild test my Pristine water treatment system until april 13th I
      was concerned I might get in trouble with the High Sherrif. Here is
      the directions you gave on 3rd report due in the files under the 1st
      file down at #3."3. The tester agrees to post at least one more
      report. This report must be posted within the stated number days of
      receipt
      of the item. This report must be based on a field trial of the item."

      My question is what is "within the stated number of days of reciept
      of the item. Is this just a reasonable amount of time like say a few
      weeks after the 2nd report was filed? Thanks.

      Coy Boy

      P.S. Its not my job to police the group But I'm sure Jerry would
      appriceate it if everyone would get with the program and file reports
      as agreed upon in application so he could stop having to remind
      testers when reports are due. If you are chosen for a test and expect
      to possibly be out of town when it arrives let Jerry know so he will
      not worry. JMHO
    • GearTester
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001

        Sent: Monday, April 02, 2001 3:45 PM
        Subject: [BackpackGearTest] testing requirments
        My question is what is "within the stated number of days of reciept
        of the item.  Is this just a reasonable amount of time like say a few
        weeks after the 2nd report was filed? Thanks.

        Coy Boy
        ### It depends on the item being tested. If no special time frame is mentioned then assume it is 45 days from receipt of the item being tested.

        P.S.  Its not my job to police the group But I'm sure Jerry would
        appriceate it if everyone would get with the program and file reports
        as agreed upon in application so he could stop having to remind
        testers when reports are due. If you are chosen for a test and expect
        to possibly be out of town when it arrives let Jerry know so he will
        not worry. JMHO

        ### Amen, brother....=o)
        Jerry