Pristine - Initial Report

  • Robert Stanley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      Saturday 3/31/01

      Opened my PO Box to find a slightly abused but intact Canada Post "XPRESSPOST" envelope containing:

      1 - Pristine Water Treatment
                  2 bottles (1 fl oz each in volume) in a blister pack, with what appears to be fairly complete and easy to read directions printed
                  on the back along with the usual precautionary warning statements etc.

      2 - A promotional brochure on the product

      3 - A 3 page "Report" on the "Pristine Water Treatment System"

          Page 1: Information on the 3 available versions (sizes) of this system:

                  The 60ml (2oz) Travel Pack - (The version sent to me for testing)

                  The 120ml (4oz) Mid-Size Pack

                  The 240ml (16oz) Bulk Pack

          Page 2: General Questions and Answers on the Pristine System

          Page 3: A short technical report on "Chlorine Dioxide (CIO 2)

      Like I said the mailing envelope had been beat up a bit (and cruelly folded to fit into my small PO Box) but the contents were unharmed and in good condition.

      I will begin my at home testing later this week as time allows and then follow with my field testing.

      Rob Stanley

      P.S. - This package may have arrived as early as Wed 3/28/01 since I had not had the chance to check my PO Box since Tues 3/27/01