Info

  • Jerry Goller Gear Tester
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2000
      Now that I have finally figured out how the list site works ('bout time, right?) I see that all you have to do is fill out your member profile. You don't need to send in a separate info email. I assume the more you put in, especially about your backpacking experience, the better off you are. I'll get it right sooner or later...=o)
      Jerry
    • Daniel Halsey, Advertising Photography
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 17, 2000
        My name is Dan Halsey. I am 41 years old, married, with two teenagers.
        I live in Burnsville Minnesota and have frequent opportunities to enjoy my
        favorite outdoor sports.

        I am a Hiker, Canoeist, Backpacker, and Professional Ski Instructor.
        In the past I have been the Outdoor Program Chair for a Boy Scout Troop in
        Minnesota and am currently on the marketing committe for the Minneapolis
        council.

        I am an advertising photographer by trade.

        My goal for minimal equipment and maximum utility has slowly come to pass.
        I need my equipment to work in all weather, temperatures and seasons. Since
        I enjoy many diverse outdoor activities I cannot invest heavily in limited
        use gear.

        My focus lately has been on stoves, footwear and shelters.
        I love winter camping and the skills it requires.
        My favorite places; Florida Keys, North Shore Lake Superior, BWCA, Isle
        Royale Nat'l Park, Quetico Provincial Park, Bitish Columbia... anywhere in
        Canada.

        Dan Halsey
        213 Crestride Dr.
        Burnsville, MN 55337