RE: [BackpackGearTest] Announcing - Julia!

  • Jerry Goller
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
      Outstanding!! Congratulations. I'm glad everything came out OK.....pun
      intended.
      Jerry

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
        Congratulations Sonjia,

        Julia Suzanne is such a pretty name. I'm looking forward to seeing the photos.

        Helen

        We are proud to announce the birth of :

        Julia Suzanne Leyva

        June 29, 2002 at 12:57 AM
        6 pounds, 11 ounces
        19 inches long
        dark brown hair and blue eyes

        more details & photos to come!

        Sonjia & Robert

      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
          > We are proud to announce the birth of :
          >
          > Julia Suzanne Leyva

          Bright blessings!

          So, do we get to test some baby backpacking gear now? IMHO, the first piece
          of baby gear everyone needs is a baby sling. <http://www.otsbh.com/>

          Shane
        • rosaleen43@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
            In a message dated 7/2/02 11:35:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
            BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com writes:

            > From: Sonjia Leyva <sonjialeyva@...>
            > Subject: Announcing - Julia!
            >
            > We are proud to announce the birth of :
            >
            > Julia Suzanne Leyva

            Congratulations Sonjiia and Robert.

            Thanks for the Initial Report. I hope your 21 year Field Test goes well!
            How's the momma?
            Rosaleen

          • redbike64
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
              Fantastic news, congratulations!!!

              --Rick

              --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., Sonjia Leyva <sonjialeyva@n...> wrote:
              > We are proud to announce the birth of :
              >
              > Julia Suzanne Leyva
              >
              > June 29, 2002 at 12:57 AM
              > 6 pounds, 11 ounces
              > 19 inches long
              > dark brown hair and blue eyes
              >
              > more details & photos to come!
              >
              > Sonjia & Robert
              >
              > --
              > Sonjia Leyva
              > http://www.geophile.net
              >
              > "Geologists are Scouts who hated to give up camping when they went
              to college, so they majored in geology." Ellen Sue Blakey
            • dawnhark
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
                Oh, congratulations! Well done!! Judging by the fact that you are
                sending out announcements, I guess it's safe to assume you and Julia
                both came through in good health--I'm so glad. Happy day!

                Dawn
              • JimSabis@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 2, 2002
                  Congratulations!!