Re: Subtle hint about the Gearskin test

  • dawnhark
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 28, 2002
      --- In BackpackGearTest@y..., "David Anderson" <squtch@q...> wrote:
      > I'm not sure what happened and why, but so far we have not had any
      > applicants to test the Gearskin!

      Dave: I have been eager to try out the Gearskin ever since I first
      heard of it. My application was written last Saturday, but I wanted to
      have links to "perfect"--and most recent--reports to put in the app.
      When my Hex 2 report went awry, I had to redo it. When THAT got
      screwed up, I went into a funk. I've finally recovered my wits, or at
      least a few of them, so expect my Gearskin application later today
      (Friday). It will have to have links to older reports on it--I'm
      planning to re-re-re-tackle the Hex 2 tonight. Or go out and hoist a few.

      Dawn