Hennessy A-sym monitor's weekly report

  • Rami
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2002
      Current standings for the Hennessy Asymmetrical Ultralight Hammock test as of 6/5/2002 @ 23:29 GMT-05:00

      Bill Baldwin - Up to date

      David Livingston - Up to date

      Helen Hillberg - Up to date

      Leesa Joiner - Up to date

      Toby Kraft - Up to date

      All testers are up to date.

      Field tests will be due on **Monday, July 1**.
      Final reports will be due on **Monday, November 4**.

      Thank you,

      Rami Benhameda

    • Rami

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 25, 2002
          Current standings for the Hennessy Asymmetrical Ultralight Hammock test as of 6/25/2002 @ 21:13 GMT-05:00

          Bill Baldwin - Up to date

          David Livingston - Up to date

          Helen Hillberg - Up to date

          Leesa Joiner - Up to date

          Toby Kraft - Up to date

          All testers are up to date.

          Field tests will be due on **Tuesday, July 2**.
          Final reports will be due on **Tuesday, November 5**.

          Thank you,

          Rami Benhameda
        • Kraft, Toby
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 26, 2002
            Yeah, I forgot, I will be 'netless 6/28 through 7/8. Good news is that I
            will spend a majority of those nights in my hammock! I hope this isn't a
            problem. But I really wont have any computer access at all.
            -Toby Kraft

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • rosaleen43@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 26, 2002
              In a message dated 6/26/02 11:23:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
              BackpackGearTest@yahoogroups.com writes:

              > From: "Kraft, Toby" <tkraft@...>
              > Subject: RE: Hennessy A-sym monitor's weekly report
              >
              > Yeah, I forgot, I will be 'netless 6/28 through 7/8. Good news is that I
              > will spend a majority of those nights in my hammock! I hope this isn't a
              > problem. But I really wont have any computer access at all.
              > -Toby Kraft

              Toby, Toby, Toby,

              I am so-o bad. I read your reference line and you opening line. Across my
              gear afflicted mind flashes, "Oh, No! What happened to your Hennessy?" As I
              read on, I realized you meant Internetless. My heartbeat returned to normal.

              :-)

              Rosaleen

            • Kraft, Toby
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 27, 2002
                Speak no blasphemies Rosaleen! The Hennessy is in fine shape. I haven't
                had the pleasure of any really nasty weather lately, so it is even rather
                clean and dry.
                -Toby K.
                [Kraft, Toby]

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2002
                  Current standings for the Hennessy Asymmetrical Ultralight Hammock test as of 10/02/2002 @ 07:58 (GMT-05:00)

                  Bill Baldwin - Initial test and Field test uploaded to backpackgeartest.org (up to date)

                  David Livingston - Initial test and Field Test uploaded to backpackgeartest.org (up to date)

                  Helen Hillberg - Initial test and Field Test uploaded to backpackgeartest.org (up to date)

                  Leesa Joiner - Initial test and Field Test uploaded to backpackgeartest.org (up to date)

                  Toby Kraft - Initial test and Field Test uploaded to backpackgeartest.org (up to date)

                  All testers are up to date.

                  Next trail marker: