How to meet new neighbors.

  • europa1057
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      I haven't been too active on my Yahoo lists for the past few days
      because I am in the process of moving. Anyways, I have moved most of
      my 'stuff' but none of my furniture. Luckily we have all our gear so
      we have sleeping bags and pads to sleep on. Last night i thought it
      would be fun to pitch the Hex 2 in the yard and sleep there (I am so
      sick of sleeping among boxes and packing materials). The sight of
      that big orange/yellow thing sure brought out the neighbors! I met a
      few outdoorsy folks, and I think one is sold on the Hex 2 - Golite,
      new purchaser heading your way!

      Rebecca