Re: [BackpackGearTest] Problem with Owner's Review - TNF Slickrock Tent

  • Mara Factor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
      Andrew,

      My first thought was the old Yahoo! caching problem but then I looked at the
      reporst and they appear to be updated to me. They now include the company
      info and URLs missing from the earlier version. Maybe a history flush or a
      refresh on your system might help?

      Computers... Can't live with them... Can't live without them...

      Peggy, I just noticed the last three sentences of your biographical
      information. I think that information is best left for your applications to
      test gear as it is not particularly relevant for a reader who is just trying
      to find out your opinion of that particular piece of gear.

      Otherwise, looks great.

      Mara