Re: [BackpackGearTest] Problem with Owner's Review - TNF Slickrock Tent

  • Peggy Dodson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4 1:12 AM
      >That is interesting because when I revisited the upload copy I couldn't
      >see any of this information. Maybe you upload an old copy? If you have
      >included this information then that is great. Please upload the html
      >file which includes this information. As to manufacture date, please
      >indicate when your purchased the tent (and state that it is the purchase
      >date).

      >The above comments apply to the Multi-tool report as well.

      >Other than the above problems, these are good reports Peggy.

      >Thanks
      >Andrew

      Thank you. I've uploaded the files again, with the purchase
      dates added. I've double checked that all of the other information
      is there as well. The URLs again are...

      Please let me know if there's any other problems.

      Peggy

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Mara Factor
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4 7:10 AM
        Andrew,

        My first thought was the old Yahoo! caching problem but then I looked at the
        reporst and they appear to be updated to me. They now include the company
        info and URLs missing from the earlier version. Maybe a history flush or a
        refresh on your system might help?

        Computers... Can't live with them... Can't live without them...

        Peggy, I just noticed the last three sentences of your biographical
        information. I think that information is best left for your applications to
        test gear as it is not particularly relevant for a reader who is just trying
        to find out your opinion of that particular piece of gear.

        Otherwise, looks great.

        Mara