Re: [BackpackGearTest] Problem with Owner's Review - TNF Slickrock Tent

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2002
      Hi Peggy

      That is interesting because when I revisited the upload copy I couldn't see
      any of this information. Maybe you upload an old copy? If you have included
      this information then that is great. Please upload the html file which
      includes this information. As to manufacture date, please indicate when
      your purchased the tent (and state that it is the purchase date).

      The above comments apply to the Multi-tool report as well.

      Other than the above problems, these are good reports Peggy.

      Thanks
      Andrew

      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net

    • Peggy Dodson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
        >That is interesting because when I revisited the upload copy I couldn't
        >see any of this information. Maybe you upload an old copy? If you have
        >included this information then that is great. Please upload the html
        >file which includes this information. As to manufacture date, please
        >indicate when your purchased the tent (and state that it is the purchase
        >date).

        >The above comments apply to the Multi-tool report as well.

        >Other than the above problems, these are good reports Peggy.

        >Thanks
        >Andrew

        Thank you. I've uploaded the files again, with the purchase
        dates added. I've double checked that all of the other information
        is there as well. The URLs again are...

        Please let me know if there's any other problems.

        Peggy

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Mara Factor
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2002
          Andrew,

          My first thought was the old Yahoo! caching problem but then I looked at the
          reporst and they appear to be updated to me. They now include the company
          info and URLs missing from the earlier version. Maybe a history flush or a
          refresh on your system might help?

          Computers... Can't live with them... Can't live without them...

          Peggy, I just noticed the last three sentences of your biographical
          information. I think that information is best left for your applications to
          test gear as it is not particularly relevant for a reader who is just trying
          to find out your opinion of that particular piece of gear.

          Otherwise, looks great.

          Mara