Problem with Owner's Review - TNF Slickrock Tent

  • Andrew Priest
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2 11:30 PM
      Hi Peggy

      I notice that you have uploaded your owner's review of the TNF Slickrock
      Tent without including the additional information requested. Please take
      the time to familiarise yourself with the groups requirements for owner's
      reviews which are spelt out in Chapter Three of the BackpackGearTest
      Survival Guide. You can find the guide online at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/files/1%20BGTSurvivalGuide.htm.

      I once again draw your attention to the "product information" requirements
      specified in the guide and ask that you amend your owner's report to
      reflect these requirements.

      I have removed your uploaded owner's review so that you can easily upload a
      corrected copy.

      Peggy it is in your interests to ensure that you comply with the
      requirements as this is taken into consideration when selecting gear
      testers. Should you need some help with your owner's review please contact
      me directly.

      Regards
      Andrew
      Group Monitor
      --
      Aushiker - Hiking in Western Australia - http://aushiker.cjb.net
    • Peggy Dodson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3 7:48 AM
        >I notice that you have uploaded your owner's review
        >of the TNF Slickrock Tent without including the
        >additional information requested. Please take the
        >time to familiarise yourself with the groups
        >requirements for owner's reviews which are spelt out
        >in Chapter Three of the BackpackGearTest Survival
        >Guide. You can find the guide online at
        >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BackpackGearTest/files/1%20BGTSurvivalGuide.htm.

        >I once again draw your attention to the "product
        >information" requirements specified in the guide and
        >ask that you amend your owner's report to reflect
        >these requirements.

        >Regards
        >Andrew
        >Group Monitor

        Andrew, I tried to comply with the requirements;
        I added all the information I have available in both
        reports - the manufacturer, the URL, the weight on my
        scale, and the 'official' weight. The only thing I
        didn't include was the year of manufacture, because I
        don't know it and I don't know how to find it out. Is
        there other information missing?

        Peggy

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3 11:36 PM
          Hi Peggy

          That is interesting because when I revisited the upload copy I couldn't see
          any of this information. Maybe you upload an old copy? If you have included
          this information then that is great. Please upload the html file which
          includes this information. As to manufacture date, please indicate when
          your purchased the tent (and state that it is the purchase date).

          The above comments apply to the Multi-tool report as well.

          Other than the above problems, these are good reports Peggy.

          Thanks
          Andrew

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 4 1:12 AM
            >That is interesting because when I revisited the upload copy I couldn't
            >see any of this information. Maybe you upload an old copy? If you have
            >included this information then that is great. Please upload the html
            >file which includes this information. As to manufacture date, please
            >indicate when your purchased the tent (and state that it is the purchase
            >date).

            >The above comments apply to the Multi-tool report as well.

            >Other than the above problems, these are good reports Peggy.

            >Thanks
            >Andrew

            Thank you. I've uploaded the files again, with the purchase
            dates added. I've double checked that all of the other information
            is there as well. The URLs again are...

            Please let me know if there's any other problems.

            Peggy

            http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
          • Mara Factor
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 4 7:10 AM
              Andrew,

              My first thought was the old Yahoo! caching problem but then I looked at the
              reporst and they appear to be updated to me. They now include the company
              info and URLs missing from the earlier version. Maybe a history flush or a
              refresh on your system might help?

              Computers... Can't live with them... Can't live without them...

              Peggy, I just noticed the last three sentences of your biographical
              information. I think that information is best left for your applications to
              test gear as it is not particularly relevant for a reader who is just trying
              to find out your opinion of that particular piece of gear.

              Otherwise, looks great.

              Mara